Sea Vs Gb

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
Unbelievable!!!
Last 4 mins was unbelievable play!! Congrats Seahawks!!!

Now excuse me , back to the Pats game. They're playing so awesome now hope they continue this trend!! But again only 1st quarter lol

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Last 4 mins was unbelievable play!! Congrats Seahawks!!!

Now excuse me , back to the Pats game. They're playing so awesome now hope they continue this trend!! But again only 1st quarter lol

Nothing short of amazing in Seattle huh? I was holding onto my seats. It was like, whatever Seattle wished that could happened actually happened for them.

As for the Pats game, it was an easy stroll through the park for us hahaha. Brady was on point with his throws. Edelman was like Welker 2.0. Blount plowed through DL's at ease. Man, Andrew Luck and the Colts had no chance.

Are you ready for the Super Bowl? Based on the line that they made, Las Vegas is saying that the Patriots and Seahawks are evenly matched. This is the matchup I've been waiting for.

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
Nothing short of amazing in Seattle huh? I was holding onto my seats. It was like, whatever Seattle wished that could happened actually happened for them.

As for the Pats game, it was an easy stroll through the park for us hahaha. Brady was on point with his throws. Edelman was like Welker 2.0. Blount plowed through DL's at ease. Man, Andrew Luck and the Colts had no chance.

Are you ready for the Super Bowl? Based on the line that they made, Las Vegas is saying that the Patriots and Seahawks are evenly matched. This is the matchup I've been waiting for.
i was glad the seahawk won bcuz that's the team i wanna match up. i did feel bad for green bay, they thought they have the game, until the last 4 mins, their fate took a fatal turn.

As for the Pats game, i kinda quit watching after the 3rd quarter bcuz for sure i knew we got it lolz. i feel like we were playing pro team against college footabll. the lineup was good. tom brady was on point, nd everybody else was just playing like a team. nd these ppl r accusing us of cheating the game? what a pathetic excuse lolz.. it's clear we played better..

Im more than ready for the game. Can't wait! yea i heard that too, i also heard the sea hawk is more favored too. if we got this game, ppl aint gunna say shit bout brady n e more. ppl such hater lolz. but if we loose , im ok too, we made it to the superbowl nd we played a good team :) but i still wanna win hahaha

ami

Commoner
i was glad the seahawk won bcuz that's the team i wanna match up. i did feel bad for green bay, they thought they have the game, until the last 4 mins, their fate took a fatal turn.

As for the Pats game, i kinda quit watching after the 3rd quarter bcuz for sure i knew we got it lolz. i feel like we were playing pro team against college footabll. the lineup was good. tom brady was on point, nd everybody else was just playing like a team. nd these ppl r accusing us of cheating the game? what a pathetic excuse lolz.. it's clear we played better..

Im more than ready for the game. Can't wait! yea i heard that too, i also heard the sea hawk is more favored too. if we got this game, ppl aint gunna say shit bout brady n e more. ppl such hater lolz. but if we loose , im ok too, we made it to the superbowl nd we played a good team :) but i still wanna win hahaha
chenna, omg..pats won big time. i am surprised 45-7! Hopefully pats will win superbowl for the rec'd! :D

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
super bowl champs - NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!!!!! :D

Reactions: ami

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
super bowl champs - NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!!!!! :D
yeaaa babbbeyyyyy PATS!!

Talking bout Pats, i still haven't had a chance to get my hat nd shirt yet from the championship. I need to show off when i travel out of state or country...lol hope i don't get murdered from Pats hater

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
yeaaa babbbeyyyyy PATS!!

Talking bout Pats, i still haven't had a chance to get my hat nd shirt yet from the championship. I need to show off when i travel out of state or country...lol hope i don't get murdered from Pats hater

HAHA