Science Vs Religion!!!.

Bluebird

Science vs Religion:<3+<3

In Religion, Buddha sits under a tree for 49 days and then realized that starving himself was a bad idea.

In Science, Isaac Newton sits under a tree for 49 seconds, an apple fell on his head and he discovered gravity.

Science definitely won that one.;)

Bluebird

While dreaming, the analytical part of the brain doesn't work.
This makes us believe anything we see, although how uncanny it is.
Just like religious people in real life.

With or without religion, you'd have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.:oops:;)

What Buddha said are also related to science and reality. Just people/monks new days they go overboard. They mix with other religion. Buddha is not god. He can be considered as scientist. People must be fascinated by what he discovered n said and considered him as god. Like his theory "action and consequence", it can be scientific. People also translate it to karma. I think this also true.
I used to be a scientific and I used to criticize religion. I used to say to my aunty that science can explain that too. Now I believe both. I believe in spirit. I believe that dark world really exist. We cannot see but it doesn't mean it does not exist. I believe that this world is not unfair because I believe in "Action and Consequence" and Karma.