Salt Water Flush

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I am not a doctor. I don't endorse any treatment. I just want to share my experience.

Several weeks ago I thought I had acid reflux because I had all the symptoms. Turned out I had peptic ulcer. So the doctor prescribed antibiotics which I didn't take. Instead I swallowed raw garlic after cutting it into smaller pieces. I felt better immediately. No more pain. However, around the same time I stopped having the urge for bowel movement. I had to try really hard to induce myself to have an urge. The urge came and went immediately and I could only get one tiny piece of crap out. I was getting worried that I might have impacted feces so I researched online for natural remedy. Salt water flush came up. A lot of people had success with it so I thought, why not?

So first thing in the morning, I drank a quart of warm water with sea salt fully dissolved. It is one of the most disgusting thing I had to drink but the result was worth it. After an hour I had the urge to go. I butt-peed so much that my butt hole became sore. :roflmao: I felt so much better afterward. If you have constipation and need help moving your bowels, you may want to research salt water flush and decide if it is something you should take.

Actually, when you go to see a doctor for constipation you end up going home with a prescription for something called Milk of Magnesia, or generally known as magnesium hydroxide. It basically a salt solution mix with water. I would assume it works better than sea salt, but I guess Hamster's method works also. :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
it is great to know:D thank you so much for sharing info Hamster and happy.....

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Actually, when you go to see a doctor for constipation you end up going home with a prescription for something called Milk of Magnesia, or generally known as magnesium hydroxide. It basically a salt solution mix with water. I would assume it works better than sea salt, but I guess Hamster's method works also. :D
You are right. I read about that too and people who take it say it's effective. I thought since I have sea salt and water, mind as well give the salt water thingy a try. I guess they recommend uniodized sea salt because it has essential minerals and doesn't get absorbed by the body, whereas iodized table salt is striped of nutrients and gets absorbed, making you dehydrated. After you do the flush you have to take probiotics or eat food with live cultures to replenish good bacterias.

You are right. I read about that too and people who take it say it's effective. I thought since I have sea salt and water, mind as well give the salt water thingy a try. I guess they recommend uniodized sea salt because it has essential minerals and doesn't get absorbed by the body, whereas iodized table salt is striped of nutrients and gets absorbed, making you dehydrated. After you do the flush you have to take probiotics or eat food with live cultures to replenish good bacterias.
word bro....the only thing I would recommend is that you take a laxative in combination with the flushing...:D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Prunes act as a natural laxative and they contain fiber so including prunes or prune juice in your diet may help to manage constipation. Everyone responds to dietary changes differently so you may need to experiment with how much you need to get relief. I do prefer drinking prunes juice instead of salt water. :)

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
At first the salt water tasted like baw-baw (porridge)--which I was fine with. But the more I drank it the nastier it tasted. Prunes juice definitely tastes better. My nieces drink it on a regular basis. I'm starting to drink more water now, a quart every morning. So far I am regular again.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Those Starbucks drinks look so good. If I wasn't hyperallergic to coffee, I would drink 'em everyday. I could, however, blast coffee into my anus but I am not that desperate yet.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Starbucks, I like the Iced Passion Tea Lemonade.

Recipe for a Venti size:
Starbucks Classic Syrup
2 single Tazo Passion Tea Bags
A 24 oz cup
Measuring cup
Cup with lid/seal for mixing
6 oz of any brand lemonade or fresh lemon
12 oz boiling water
Desire amount of ice

First, add the 2 single teabags to 12 oz of boiling water
Let sit for 5-10 minutes. After, let cool in fridge for 10 minutes.
Take passion tea and pour into mixer along with 6 oz of lemonade plus ice.
Add 5-6 shots of Starbucks classic syrup.
Shake well for 20-40 seconds.
Enjoy!!

hqdefault.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Starbucks, I like the Iced Passion Tea Lemonade.

Recipe for a Venti size:
Starbucks Classic Syrup
2 single Tazo Passion Tea Bags
A 24 oz cup
Measuring cup
Cup with lid/seal for mixing
6 oz of any brand lemonade or fresh lemon
12 oz boiling water
Desire amount of ice

First, add the 2 single teabags to 12 oz of boiling water
Let sit for 5-10 minutes. After, let cool in fridge for 10 minutes.
Take passion tea and pour into mixer along with 6 oz of lemonade plus ice.
Add 5-6 shots of Starbucks classic syrup.
Shake well for 20-40 seconds.
Enjoy!!

View attachment 292
thanks(y)