Request - The Chivalry Path

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
Bring me back the childhood. I remember liking this show when I was young. Not sure if it will be the same taste if i were to watch again. But please do share if have. SangQ in advance

2n1wfab.gif

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
awch, Goupon dear makes a request again :D
I have never seen it before... thanks in advance for sharing..:)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I seen this at the store bong, but didn't get it because viewers complaint to me about putting up old series. :D
I will help get it if nobody else wants to take up this project. :)

LianNiChang

Commoner
VIP
I think was a remark of Two Most Honorable Knights. I remember they're twin.

It is actually an adaption of Hap Hak Hang TVB 1989. But it follows the novel more closely than Hap Hak Hang, and also came out before it as well as this one came out in 1985. I actually don't even like the storyline in the novel, the TVB 1989 version was a lot better than the novel trust me.

At the end of the novel it is left ambiguous as whether the two twins are even brothers or not. In the novel Shi Zhong Yue is a rapist and quite evil, and Dang Dang knowing he is a rapist still loves him for some reason. TVB didn't give the adaption a proper English title as Hap Hak Hang is the title of the novel but just in Cantonese. Hap Hak Hang = Xia Ke Xing.

kimkim

Commoner
I seen this at the store bong, but didn't get it because viewers complaint to me about putting up old series. :D

Hey hunnie, you should just upload whatever you want. I, myself am a super huge fan of old tvb or just old ancient series. Therefore, this type of series would just be perfect for me. Too bad my video store here doesn't have it. They tend to have new series that i don't like.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hey hunnie, you should just upload whatever you want. I, myself am a super huge fan of old tvb or just old ancient series. Therefore, this type of series would just be perfect for me. Too bad my video store here doesn't have it. They tend to have new series that i don't like.

Thanks kimkim,I will upload what I like and not care what other thinks. Thanks for supporting. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Bring me back the childhood. I remember liking this show when I was young. Not sure if it will be the same taste if i were to watch again. But please do share if have. SangQ in advance

2n1wfab.gif

I pick up this series but when I watch it, the series is a total complete different series. I know I wasn't losing my mind because it was a different main cast. But I guess they made a mistake putting the wrong series. I will tried to let the video owner and see if the other copied are all the same or not.

Hopefully he understands what I'm trying to say. :)
Anybody else that liked to take this project, please kindly let me know so I can just exchanged it for another drama.

I remember this series now, I'm sure I seen it. If anything, that actor plays a lot of series back then. I remember him in quite a few, such as "ah kon jkay," Son of Dog, remember? Hunnie can u upload this? I love the Hap Hak Hang storyline. In another serie, he had his magical staff and can extend when needed, called "the dragon staff."

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I remember this series now, I'm sure I seen it. If anything, that actor plays a lot of series back then. I remember him in quite a few, such as "ah kon jkay," Son of Dog, remember? Hunnie can u upload this? I love the Hap Hak Hang storyline. In another serie, he had his magical staff and can extend when needed, called "the dragon staff."

I think this in series, his name is dog in Khmer wording. That's what she called him. But maybe I'm wrong.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

Seriously, if you can pick it up, please do. I don't know if all his copies are wronged or not. No need to have goupon wait longer. :)

Seriously, if you can pick it up, please do. I don't know if all his copies are wronged or not. No need to have goupon wait longer. :)
It's hard for me to go there man, so no promises. Also, if I see my old friend there, I won't enter the store. I think he's goes out friday nights and don't work sat mornings, so if anything - that would be the precise time to hit the place up.

lovepink

Commoner

That is so rude! You take the time to upload series for everyone to watch. And they still have the nerve to complain about the videos being provided. This is a video request forum. You don't have to upload any movies at all. Hunnie you should just be able to do what you want. Thank you for all the great movies you have provided.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
That is so rude! You take the time to upload series for everyone to watch. And they still have the nerve to complain about the videos being provided. This is a video request forum. You don't have to upload any movies at all. Hunnie you should just be able to do what you want. Thank you for all the great movies you have provided.

Thank you lovepink. It doesn't bother me, I will continue to help upload old and new drama.