Qin's Moon

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
one of my favorite animes : Qin's Moon
96fffe2d9f1bba091c11a9db2abda55d.jpg

The Legend of Qin follow through the Qin dynasty time when the Emperor of the Qin, King Zheng conquers the other 6 nations and unified the whole of China to the rise of the king of Western Chu, Xiang, who capture the capital city,Xianyang.

The story circle around a young protagonist, Jing Tianming who carries the blood of a hero turning from a weak and ignorant young boy into a great hero, who single-handedly changes the process of history.

Following the story, different moments of history and folk's myth will be re-light, heroes and swordsman that causes the change of history will appear in the land of unrest and chaotic times of great china. Young protagonist, Tianming whose life is as strong as weeds that survive in the era of change, among the chaos, the face of violence in the regime, dangerous enemies, difficult family relationships, friendship, love, the profound changes, reincarnation of sorrows and joys, eventually the end of this era became the start of a new era of decisive force, the brilliant achievements of a romantic legend.

source: wiki

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
opening song
Qin's Moon 2014 SP 秦时明月 《月光》 Opening Song 1080p Female version

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
when-qin-ming-yue-psd-character-posters.jpg
butts.png

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Qin's Moon 2014 秦时明月 《梦太晚》 Ending Song 1080p

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
stop taking my videos theary :mad:

I always love you<3+<3, dear, even when you are mean:D

I had seen SPPCI posted it on their site, but though Vid belong to someone else though;)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Qin's Moon Season 5 official trailer - 480p

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Qin's Moon 《秦时明月》 之少司命特别篇 罗生堂下 2014 刀剑如梦 1080HD

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Heart of the Sword - Qin’s Moon 秦时明月 MV

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
Hey, thank to you guys, I am now following "Qin's Moon" anime !!! it is quite good even if graphic quality is not so good but the story line is good !!!

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
MV】Qin's Moon "Killing_Formation" 《秦时明月》MV "杀阵"

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
秦时明月·红颜《沉吟》