Pro And Con Eyelashes Extension

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
So I decide to have eyelashes extension a month ago. My experience with it, was kind good and bad. I got a lot of complements when I had them on. The down side was it is very heritage your eyes when you tried to take them off. Especially, they have to use some sort of glue removal. Then after they all had been removed it is kind damage your eyelashes. Does anyone have any experiences with it?

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
My sister wears fake lashes from time to time. I will have to ask her if they damage her real lashes.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
So I decide to have eyelashes extension a month ago. My experience with it, was kind good and bad. I got a lot of complements when I had them on. The down side was it is very heritage your eyes when you tried to take them off. Especially, they have to use some sort of glue removal. Then after they all had been removed it is kind damage your eyelashes. Does anyone have any experiences with it?

My sister eye lashes extension lasted her about a month and they just fall off on it's own when the time comes. Then she just go have it done again, she didn't say anything about it damaging her original eye lashes. It cost her $45 for hers.

I guess it really comes down to the person itself. Some people react different then others. My sister said her eye lashes always grow back out fast when she loses them. Some has a hard time growing them back out. She just started doing it for a month, she went back for a new set recently, she seems to enjoy having them. I guess she's pretty much hooked on it. :)

girl-cartoon-kim-jong-bok-illustration-cute_210466.jpg

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
My sister eye lashes extension lasted her about a month and they just fall off on it's own when the time comes. Then she just go have it done again, she didn't say anything about it damaging her original eye lashes. It cost her $45 for hers.

I guess it really comes down to the person itself. Some people react different then others. My sister said her eye lashes always grow back out fast when she loses them. Some has a hard time growing them back out. She just started doing it for a month, she went back for a new set recently, she seems to enjoy having them. I guess she's pretty much hooked on it. :)

View attachment 3302
It is very addicted once you have done. I think mine I had them remove because I want a different look and my eyes couldn't handle the solution that they used to remove the fake eyeslaches. You look very pretty with the Santa hat, hunnie.