New Forum Requests

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
hm, dunno but will try :)
Actors and actress section for discussion?

Ash

Admin
Admin
Meimei, I will gladly add those sections on the next forum update. Great suggestion!

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Meimei, I will gladly add those sections on the next forum update. Great suggestion!
no problem :)
Just ask, I do have series so i can help people to repload or add. The problem is most of them is from other great uploaders so I need to credit them.
Can we have another section for upload no khmer serie section? I mean, a section where we can post drama in original language but they are all english subtitled.
Like some kdrama or Taiwan series.....:D

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Just ask, I do have series so i can help people to repload or add. The problem is most of them is from other great uploaders so I need to credit them.
Can we have another section for upload no khmer serie section? I mean, a section where we can post drama in original language but they are all english subtitled.

Would you post some subtitled Chinese series too? :D I don't watch subtitled series as much but if it's shared within Khmer sites like this, I would probably watch more lol.

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
i think thats a great idea meimei....

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Would you post some subtitled Chinese series too? :DI don't watch subtitled series as much but if it's shared within Khmer sites like this, I would probably watch more lol.
Dear lol you ask me if i have? Sure i have. You know how many serie i have...;) If I have or can find it, it's easy for me. hm, do you prefered serie with English sub or dubbing?
i think thats a great idea meimei....
Thank :)

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Can we have a section for anime and manga? It's just i need to upload some anime and manga for Theary.;) It's can be together. Thank :)

KhmerBross

Commoner
Admin can you make new forum for Movie and Series Request, so they could post they TV Drama request on it rather on the main movie posted forums.... That way it will be easy for everybody to search for movies or series that are to watch and download.... Cause i know somewhere in time it gonna be a lot of video request and if the request are mix in with a movie or series to watch and download, it will be hard for eveybody and it will take long for that page to load......

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hi Khmerpross,

The last update I heard, Admin is working on forum for Movie and Series Request though;)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I was just wondering
After we fulfill their requests , Is it away to mark the request been complete?

Ash

Admin
Admin
I was just wondering
After we fulfill their requests , Is it away to mark the request been complete?
We can do that but only the topic creators can mark if it is completed, or someone can let me know and I will mark it too.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
A request, if possible, to hide link until bonus are click and maybe "Misc" forum.. Only visible to register users. thanks.

I want to upload map and share with any who wants latest nuvi map, redlight camera, etc..

I will show u a way to have your nuvi be more productive lol..

Ash

Admin
Admin
A request, if possible, to hide link until bonus are click and maybe "Misc" forum.. Only visible to register users. thanks.

I want to upload map and share with any who wants latest nuvi map, redlight camera, etc..

I will show u a way to have your nuvi be more productive lol..

Hello Groupon, I can make the forums hide the links until the users give a "thank you." I will need to test it first. As for "Misc" forum, we can put it under "Tech" since it is more specific? And/or we can use Misc as a sub-forum of Tech, and make it visible to registered members only.

Ahhying

Beggar
hello, i know i been mia.. its been a while, wonder who remember me from ka and kp... btw if someone1 can re upload heavenly sword dragon sabre 2000 episode 41 to end it would be great. thnx un advanced. not sure when i will be able to upload any other movies for now.. just browsing for now. happy to see some familiar faces here. bye 4 now.