My First Trip To Cambodia Part 1

pocketkiriyama

Commoner
Hi PK, didn't you say that you are going to Japan this summer? Are you going with tour guide or just travel by yourself. I am planning to go to Japan too. Except I don't know if I should book with tour group or travel on my own.

I'm going with my younger sister and her husband. I usually travel with her as everybody else I know can't afford to travel like we do. Actually I'm leaving for Japan on May 8th. We booked the flight ourselves. We usually don't book hotels so we rented an apartment in the center of Akihabara aka Electric Town. If you're not afraid of the different culture and language, then by all means avoid the tour group as you can leisurely do things at your own pace. I like to visit the tourist spots but I do enjoy more going to places that people usually don't frequent. If you think you'd have a hard time or too shy to interact with the locals you might as well get book a tour group.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I'm going with my younger sister and her husband. I usually travel with her as everybody else I know can't afford to travel like we do. Actually I'm leaving for Japan on May 8th. We booked the flight ourselves. We usually don't book hotels so we rented an apartment in the center of Akihabara aka Electric Town. If you're not afraid of the different culture and language, then by all means avoid the tour group as you can leisurely do things at your own pace. I like to visit the tourist spots but I do enjoy more going to places that people usually don't frequent. If you think you'd have a hard time or too shy to interact with the locals you might as well get book a tour group.
Well, I hope you will enjoy your trip to Japan. Please don't forget to post pictures. I look forward to hear everything. I am planning one too, but I am still doing more research on it. I am very anxious to hear your experiences as far as language communication, and foods. I am not a big fan of raw sushi.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
I'm referring to the majority of women in Cambodia but like you said there are a few that looked great. Mostly their concentrated in the capital but you know I'm not very fond of city life. After all I use to be a shut in...well I still some what like to stay in my room.

Keep in mind of my small sample size. When I visited families and friends there, these women are in some ways related to them. I obviously can't speak about those who yall think are older-looking, simply due to the fact I didn't talk to them. And unless I was doing a survey, it would be awkward for me to randomly ask them for their ages haha

Since you travel a lot, check out www.theflightdeals.com. Great deals come once in a full moon. Today's deal was awesome, I almost booked a flight to Mexico cuz it's damn cheap.

Delta / American – $327: Los Angeles – Cozumel, Mexico. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
29 Apr 2015 ⋅ by The Flight Deal ⋅ in Los Angeles
SHARE 0 6 1 0 0
A good sale to Cozumel.

cozumel_october-550x366.jpg

Cozumel, Mexico – Photo: Jorge in Brazil via Flickr, used under Creative Commons License (By 2.0)

Sample Travel Date:
  • Sample with Delta
  • May 6th – 12th
Fare Availability:
  • Valid for travel until June 30th. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure and by April 29th (TODAY)
  • Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
Fare Class:
  • Delta: V
  • American: O
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
  • $193
Routing:
  • LAX – ATL (Atlanta) – CZM (Cozumel) – ATL – MEM (Memphis) – LAX

Read more: http://www.theflightdeal.com/2015/0...oundtrip-including-all-taxes-2/#ixzz3YlMcAngm

pocketkiriyama

Commoner
Well, I hope you will enjoy your trip to Japan. Please don't forget to post pictures. I look forward to hear everything. I am planning one too, but I am still doing more research on it. I am very anxious to hear your experiences as far as language communication, and foods. I am not a big fan of raw sushi.

I love sushi but Japan isn't all about sushi. My sister compiled a decent list of restaurants with decent price that looks really good and have nothing to do with sushi. We intend to sample a few of them.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I love sushi but Japan isn't all about sushi. My sister compiled a decent list of restaurants with decent price that looks really good and have nothing to do with sushi. We intend to sample a few of them.
Well, have a wonderful trip to Japan. Take a lot of pics and let me know how it goes. Enjoy your vacation