Market Study For Cambodian Lingerie

David Koy

Beggar
Hello,

My name is David and I'm working for Cambodian Gateway Underwear Co Ltd, specialized in women underwear. We are creating the first Cambodian and locally-made brand.
I'm doing a market study in order to understand better our customer needs so if you could answer this online questionnaire, I would be really grateful.
This will only take a few minutes and it is completely anonymous.
Thank you for your help

Here's the link to the survey : http://fr.surveymonkey.com/s/WXP9ZLM

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I was gonna take this survey but to notice that it was for women only. :D

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
excellent David, before to start any store or any cie, you must to analyse your market circle if people will buy it or not. Survey if the best choose to know the customers or grap people in the street ^^

let's see....

Rei: lol funny dear...hm, so imagine you are a girl and make the Survey ^______^ hehe

David Koy

Beggar
Thank you all for your advice and help. Can you please forward this link to all your girls friends please??? I would really appreciate your help!! Thanks in advance and have a good day :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Thank you all for your advice and help. Can you please forward this link to all your girls friends please??? I would really appreciate your help!! Thanks in advance and have a good day :)

I will help you forward the link.

Always make sure to not forget the color pink for your underwear it will be a great hit. Girls always love that color.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP