Make Up

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
So what kind of make up do you like to wear? I wear vey simple and very light. I just use bb cream and bronzer with a little of blush and I am done. However I love to wear bright pink color lipsticks. I just fall in love with too face lipsticks liquid. They have 2 colors that I am wearing all year around and it doesn't dry my lips and last me all day long.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
So what kind of make up do you like to wear? I wear vey simple and very light. I just use bb cream and bronzer with a little of blush and I am done. However I love to wear bright pink color lipsticks. I just fall in love with too face lipsticks liquid. They have 2 colors that I am wearing all year around and it doesn't dry my lips and last me all day long.

Please do share with us your lipstick name colors Ms. Red. :)

Last edited:

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Please do share with us your lipstick name colors Ms. Red. :)
It called
Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick.
The color that I use call melted violet and melted fuchsia. I think you can get them at ulta, sephora, or beauty brand. I don't know anyone of those store you have at your location or not. Let me know if you like or not, hunnie

lovepink

Commoner
I'm not much of a makeup person. I have a big face so when I wear makeup, my face feels even heavier LOL.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I'm not much of a makeup person. I have a big face so when I wear makeup, my face feels even heavier LOL.
I don't like to wear heavy make up either. That is why I use only the bb cream. I saw some girls put concealer, foundation, then powder, and some other stuffs. I just put something lite so my face doesn't look pale and sick.

Marvelous

Commoner

Daytime -I used moisturizer and brushed some powder, so my face doesn't shine too much. I then used a small brush and dipped the dark brown eye shadow to brush on my brows, and I also use it as an eyeliner. I don't use lipstick, but I do use lips gloss.

For evening - I add blush and mascara.

lovepink

Commoner
I don't like to wear heavy make up either. That is why I use only the bb cream. I saw some girls put concealer, foundation, then powder, and some other stuffs. I just put something lite so my face doesn't look pale and sick.

That's tons of stuff. I do see many people who love heavy make up, I don't know how they can wear that much on their face for hours in the day.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
That's tons of stuff. I do see many people who love heavy make up, I don't know how they can wear that much on their face for hours in the day.
I am with you. I heard that some women wear their make up while they are going to bed. I think that is so disgusting.

lovepink

Commoner
I am with you. I heard that some women wear their make up while they are going to bed. I think that is so disgusting.

That's so weird. I think they are making their skin worse by wearing make up to bed. Why are they doing that? Who are they trying to look good for when you are sleeping? Doesn't that make their skin age quicker? I only use the Shiseido night time moisturizer to bed.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I go all out on my skincare routine. Makeup; just draw my eye brow and lip stick. Sometimes lip gloss or both overlapping each other. I don't like to put eye shadow, just occasionally when the occasion call for it.

Recently I just started using mascara, loving it. :)

Always finish up my skincare with Shiseido sunscreen protection to keep my face youthful. I don't use any foundation ever, but I'm gonna start putting blush, its looks super cute (at least that's what I'm seeing). X3

I did a whole load of research on skincare, had to change my whole skincare products, realized that some just isn't working as it claims to be. An expensive investment, but worth it.

cutegirl_3qit38h1.gif

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
It called
Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick.
The color that I use call melted violet and melted fuchsia. I think you can get them at ulta, sephora, or beauty brand. I don't know anyone of those store you have at your location or not. Let me know if you like or not, hunnie

I haven't got a chance to try out Too Faced yet.

I'm a big sucker for lipstick so I ended up having more lipstick then I can actually use. I recently picked up the Hourglass lipstick brand in Fresco from Sephora. I took all the Fresco they had at the store when I discovered how pretty it looks. I like to be well stocked on my lipstick.

hourglass-femme-rouge-fresco-case.jpg