Level 3
Legendary
VIP
090150bU5.jpg

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Louis Koo (Koo Tin-lok 古天樂; born 21 October 1970) is a Hong Kong film actor. He began his professional career as an actor in local television series, winning TVB's Best Actor award in 1999 and 2001. For the past decade, he has focused primarily on his film career. Koo has become one of the stalwarts of the Hong Kong film industry, and is a popular spokesman for various brands including Pepsi, Osim, Tag Heuer, Lotte, Zero Eyewear, Lay's, and Samsung Galaxy.

Koo is the highest earning actor in Hong Kong with 236 million HKD (30.4 million USD) in 2013.

more info at Drama Trailer..

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of Louis Koo, a little known fact maybe to some, but Louis Koo did prison time before becoming a famous actor.
But what do I know, I have brain damage. :(

Hunnie is so fine, but she's not mine
Hunnie is sexy, but she's only online
I never met her in real life
but I know she'll make a good wife
cause she can cook rice

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm a big fan of Louis Koo, a little known fact maybe to some, but Louis Koo did prison time before becoming a famous actor.
But what do I know, I have brain damage. :(

Hunnie is so fine, but she's not mine
Hunnie is sexy, but she's only online
I never met her in real life
but I know she'll make a good wife
cause she can cook rice

I can make rice man. I taught my nephew to make rice and now he's making rice for me to eat. :)

Man, prison? I don't care cause he is gorgeous. I love him.
I have a soft side for handsome Chinese guy. :D

I can make rice man. I taught my nephew to make rice and now he's making rice for me to eat. :)

Man, prison? I don't care cause he is gorgeous. I love him.
I have a soft side for handsome Chinese guy. :D
No Hunnie you have an addiction.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Can you quit bitching? haha jk but man, you had it coming.

I don't know what you're talking about? You're not my boyfriend so why would bitching be your concern? I don't have it coming cause he's still with me. I chose to leave him that night, I wasn't bitching at him.

I hated his work schedule and it's not working out. Its that simple and I chose to walk off on my own. He's the one that chose to keep working at it. I'm not staying with any guy that I can't express my feeling to either. Any girl would love a guy that put up a fight to keep his girl, not just walk off. It shows me that he's there to stay. A stability that many girls love to have.

My man doesn't let the little things get to him and he definitely doesn't want to be with a fake girl.

If I'm addicting to bitching, he would only hear me bitching non stop because I can't stop. Bitching doesn't solve anything, in my case, leaving does because he actually kept his promise and got a new job.

I vent to you about my personal life cause we buddy, but if you see it as bitching, it's simple. I don't have to tell you anymore.

I don't know what you're talking about? You're not my boyfriend so why would bitching be your concern? I don't have it coming cause he's still with me. I chose to leave him that night, I wasn't bitching at him.

I hated his work schedule and it's not working out. Its that simple and I chose to walk off on my own. He's the one that chose to keep working at it. I'm not staying with any guy that I can't express my feeling to either. Any girl would love a guy that put up a fight to keep his girl, not just walk off. It shows me that he's there to stay. A stability that many girls love to have.

My man doesn't let the little things get to him and he definitely doesn't want to be with a fake girl.

If I'm addicting to bitching, he would only hear me bitching non stop because I can't stop. Bitching doesn't solve anything, in my case, leaving does because he actually kept his promise and got a new job.

I vent to you about my personal life cause we buddy, but if you see it as bitching, it's simple. I don't have to tell you anymore.
You have a beautiful smile and most importantly, you have a beautiful mind.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Louis Koo (Koo Tin-lok 古天樂; born 21 October 1970) is a Hong Kong film actor. He began his professional career as an actor in local television series, winning TVB's Best Actor award in 1999 and 2001. For the past decade, he has focused primarily on his film career. Koo has become one of the stalwarts of the Hong Kong film industry, and is a popular spokesman for various brands including Pepsi, Osim, Tag Heuer, Lotte, Zero Eyewear, Lay's, and Samsung Galaxy.

Koo is the highest earning actor in Hong Kong with 236 million HKD (30.4 million USD) in 2013.

thanks so much for the info, Hunnie dear

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I bet those flaws of yours is what makes you a fun girl to be around. :D

I have many flaws. "one example, tends to rant on"
Being a quiet guy, my boyfriends enjoy my company, so he don't mind me talking too much.
With the girl friends, being quiet is not the way to go. You will get left out.

For career, I have to talk in the business world or the American will fire you away.

Family, my nephews hates it when I ignored them.

What others see as my flaw, it benefit me just fine in the real world.
That goes for everyone else. Many people don't realize that they have great quality in them.

Bully still exist, but only my family opinion matters. If I'm not good enough for them, I am open to changes.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Thanks for dropping by theary. You always know how to make a girl feel welcomed. :)
hunnie my dear, because we are friends

friendship-poem-wallpaper5.jpg

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
is it really him? I could not recognize him on the first post

The first post is when he got darker. This one is when he was younger and light skin.
He likes the dark looks, but I still loves him. :)
I think he didn't like being light because he think it's more manly to be darker. I'm just guessing, not sure.