1987: A Woman To Remember
1986: The Lamp Lore
1982: Love And Passion
1981: The Shell Game 2
1981: Young's Female Warrior
1980: Yesterday Glitter
1980: The Shell Game
1979: Chor Lau Heung
1978: Heaven Sword and Dragon Sable (as Zhao Ming)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 903
Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I liked 1980: Yesterday Glitter and 1986: The Lamp Lore

thumbnail.jpg

I would like to watch her in:

1979: Chor Lau Heung
1978: Heaven Sword and Dragon Sable (as Zhao Ming)

Bluebird

Well, LizaWangKhmerFan, I think someone already uploaded Chor Lau Heung 1979 at Khmeravenue.com
You ought to check it out to see if it's still there.:cool:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Oh, I have never seen the Heaven Sword and Dragon Sable 78 and Chor Lau Heang 79 in Khmer. Do you know where can I get it? Thanks

Hi Liza, I don't think anyone uploaded the Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre 78 in Khmer yet, may not have it dubbed, I don't remember if it was dubbed. Chor Lau Heang 79 was uploaded by K-Bross but he is no longer with us and the videos are deleted. We need to ask other uploader if they download a copy when it was working.

Chor Lau Heang 79
http://www.khmerave.com/album/1979-chor-lau-heung/

Hi Liza, I don't think anyone uploaded the Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre 78 in Khmer yet, may not have it dubbed, I don't remember if it was dubbed. Chor Lau Heang 79 was uploaded by K-Bross but he is no longer with us and the videos are deleted. We need to ask other uploader if they download a copy when it was working.

Chor Lau Heang 79
http://www.khmerave.com/album/1979-chor-lau-heung/
Noted and thanks a lot for your help

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hi Liza dear,
I have 1979: Chor Lau Heung ( got from K-pross).. I will try to post it for you. hopefully you can wait a bit longer, because I need to finish up my previous projects first.
But if other uploader has and would like to take this project, you are welcome to do so :)

Hi Liza dear,
I have 1979: Chor Lau Heung ( got from K-pross).. I will try to post it for you. hopefully you can wait a bit longer, because I need to finish up my previous projects first.
But if other uploader has and would like to take this project, you are welcome to do so :)
I can wait. Thanks a lot for your help.

Liza Wang's new TVB drama "Limelight Years" with Damien Lau, Linda Chung, Alex Fung, Cheung Kwok Keung and Eliza Sam, will be shown in September 2015.
Liza is acting a singer and she will also sing the themesong and subthemesong. Cannot wait to see it.
Limelight-Years.jpg

Liza in "Limelight Years"
Poon Chi Man is acting her first husband. They have a daughter, Candice Chiu. With her 2nd husband, Patrick Dunn, she has 1 son n 1 daughter, Eliza Sam. After her 2nd divorce, Cheung Kwok Keung, a tycoon in Taiwan tried to pursue her. Damien Lau is acting a photographer, he also loves her and helps her to stand up when she was about to give up her profession (dunno for which reason).
banner-LimelightYears.png

lovepink

Commoner
Liza Wang's new TVB drama "Limelight Years" with Damien Lau, Linda Chung, Alex Fung, Cheung Kwok Keung and Eliza Sam, will be shown in September 2015.
Liza is acting a singer and she will also sing the themesong and subthemesong. Cannot wait to see it.
Limelight-Years.jpg

This movie looks really good. I hope they have a Khmer dubbed. Thanks for sharing the info with us.