Secret Campus
Recipe of Love
Sharp 1
Romance

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
I want to watch Faith but I don't have time to do a marathon xD The Heirs drama looks good (y)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I am waiting for the Heirs too:D becauSe both charator are my favorite:)

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
They said it was going to be released on October 9 :D

bamboo

Commoner
Great! Can't wait...Sreymup what Kdrama are you currently watching? I am watching Master's Sun. I love it so far. It's really cute between the two main characters. I like the individual stories in each episode which introduces guest characters.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I was just finished watching Nail Shop Paris, Ghost,Flower boy next door:D. it was great.

I am currently watching Who are you, Her legend
planning to watch : The Golden , Empire , Two week

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
That's a lot to watch Theary. My first and last Korean series I've seen was Gu Family Book lol.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
they release 2 episodes per each new series /week
If I watch 4 series , it mean I watch only 8 episodes per week though:D

and On the New anime just only 1 episode per week.....
I an watching about 4 to 5 new animes..... so just 4-5 episodes total per week

bamboo

Commoner
Wow..I usually wait until it finishes before actually watching a series. Then it takes me months before I finish one. I'm also planning on watching Ghost, Flower Boy Next door, and Nail Shop Paris. I'm now watching Master's Sun, Sunkyun Scandal, and Vampire Prosecutor 2.

It's the same for animes too. I'll wait until it finishes or if it's a long anime (One Piece, Naruto Shippuden) I'll wait until i get about 20 eps or so.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hi Bambo:)
Sunkyun Scandal is one of my favorite... love it... hopefully they dub in khmer soon:D
I watched Vampire Prosecutor, but never get a chance to finish it.
I have watched One Piece...... but stop...since it is too long..... and Naruto Shippuden is the same....
I did finish watching Bleach...:sneaky:

I re-watch most of the Korean once they have dubbed in Khmer
I re-watch most of the animes once they have dubbed in English

bamboo

Commoner
I enjoy Sunkyun Scandal too but for some reason can't seem to finish it. I watch like 1-2 eps a month. I started it a year ago. I'm still determine to finish it though.;)

I'm a big supernatural fan so love anything with vampires, ghosts, etc. That's why I could not wait for Master's Sun. Only series I'm actually caught up on and waiting for.

If you have the time you should really pick One Piece back up. This is my all time favorite anime. I know it's long but it's worth staying up for. I'm also watching Detective Conan. I'm on eps 120 or so...it's over 700 eps and still running.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I enjoy Sunkyun Scandal too but for some reason can't seem to finish it. I watch like 1-2 eps a month. I started it a year ago. I'm still determine to finish it though.;)

I'm a big supernatural fan so love anything with vampires, ghosts, etc. That's why I could not wait for Master's Sun. Only series I'm actually caught up on and waiting for.

If you have the time you should really pick One Piece back up. This is my all time favorite anime. I know it's long but it's worth staying up for. I'm also watching Detective Conan. I'm on eps 120 or so...it's over 700 eps and still running.
I will re-consider on one pieces then .I might have to start from begining since it has been for so long and I could not even remember where I left off though. I am a fan of super nature too , so anything that involve with ghost and vampire.....hardly escape from my eye..lol

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Everyone! The Heirs trailer :D

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
And sorry Bamboo, I didn't see your question, I am currently watching Lee Soon Shin and as for Chinese: The Spirit of the Sword and for Japanese, I think it's really funny, Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo aka Yamada and the 7 witches.

bamboo

Commoner
I want to see that too...Yamada-kun to 7 nin. I'm actually waiting for it to finish airing first before watching it.

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
I usually wait for dramas to finish airing and just marathon the whole thing afterwards but it's nice looking forward to a certain day for the drama lol