Kitchen Tools

Marvelous

Commoner
Are you one of those that will order every single kitchen gadget that you see on TV? If you do, please share what is working and what is not. I saw this Exquisite Fruit Vegetable Cutter Spiral, and I really really want it for Christmas. So before I proposed a letter to Santa I want to know if this tool is really working.

41412211985_110x110.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Are you one of those that will order every single kitchen gadget that you see on TV? If you do, please share what is working and what is not. I saw this Exquisite Fruit Vegetable Cutter Spiral, and I really really want it for Christmas. So before I proposed a letter to Santa I want to know if this tool is really working.

View attachment 3273
I hope that I can help you , but I do not buy much stuff that shown in T.V, Marvelous dear.
I believe other members will be able to give you some advise:)

ami

Commoner

View attachment 3273
I checked in youtube review...it's not the best especially the one that made from china..i don't have 1 :p :(