Jung Ryeo Won

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
hwang-jin-yi-yoon-eun-hye-jeong-ryeo-won-maxim-korea-asian-girl-photos-137461.jpg

009755.jpg

• Name: 정려원 / Jung Ryeo Won (Jeong Ryu Won)
  • Nicknames: "Hot Dog" and "DaRamJue" (squirrel)
  • Profession: Actress, model, and singer
  • Birthdate: 1981-Jan-21 (age 32)
  • Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
  • Height: 168cm
  • Weight: 45kg
  • Star sign: Aquarius
  • Blood type: B

Movies
Drama Series
TV Movies

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
She is one of my favorite star.... love most of her drama:D

I will be watching Medical Top Team . I believe it will start airing in October 2013
I can`t to see though :mad:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
How was King of Dramas?
Description:
The King of Dramas is a comedic romance television series that takes an in-depth look into the world of Korean television shows. The main character of the show is Anthony Kim. Anthony is the CEO of a large production company. Anthony works hard to achieve his goals of success. He wants to be a famous name in the Korean drama business. Unfortunately, his willingness to do anything it takes to get what he wants actually ends up causing him a great deal of trouble.

When an episode of one of Anthony's shows needs to be delivered to the broadcast company in record time, Anthony offers to pay a motorcycle courier a huge sum of money if he can do the job. The courier agrees. However, on his way to the broadcast company, the motorcyclist crashes and later dies. Word gets out that it was Anthony who asked the courier to drive so recklessly. Suddenly, Anthony's reputation is in shambles. His company goes under, and he watches his dreams slip away.

Several years pass. Anthony has not been able to produce any television shows because no one wants to work with him. He is almost out of money and does not know what to do next. However, a chance meeting brings a new series proposal to Anthony. Things slide into place, and Anthony realizes that he can do the show and get the backing for it, as long as he can convince the right people to help him.

Anthony quickly contacts a script writer he once knew named Go Eun. Go Eun is a great writer, but she has a strong moral code. At first, she refuses to work with Anthony. However, when she sees how desperate Anthony is, she agrees. Slowly, Anthony and Go Eun get to know each other. They both want to make the best show possible. As they work together, the two become closer, and a romance begins to develop.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
She was excellent in Which Star Are You?
Did you watch History of Salary Man, Theary?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
She was excellent in Which Star Are You?
Did you watch History of Salary Man, Theary?
Yes, I did. But I Like Which Star Are you From? more

Have you watch Pricess Ja Myung? Because I am really deep into it:D
I pray everyday that Khmer Dub company consider dubbing this series....:nailbiting:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
it seems like Medical Top Team release til part2.. I am going to watch it tonight:D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
planning to watch episode 3&4 of Medical Top Team this week ;)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
watching episose3 8 OF the Medical Top tonight:D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
How do you like Medical Top Team so far Theary? I haven't started on it yet.
Dear bamboo, I like it so far because it is always having something caught my attention. You might give it a try bamboo dear

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I will have to start on it. Currently watching Suspicious Housekeeper and Marry him if you Dare.
how is Suspicious Housekeeper, Bamboo Dear?

Can not wait for tonight? so I can watch the Medical Top team ep# 12....

bamboo

Commoner
Suspicious Housekeeper is pretty good. I'm enjoying it. It keeps you in suspense. There is not a lot of romance in this series but family issues.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Suspicious Housekeeper is pretty good. I'm enjoying it. It keeps you in suspense. There is not a lot of romance in this series but family issues.
i might try it, after finishing GOOD DOCTOR:sneaky: