Immigration Section?

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
Not sure if anyone interest in a new Forum "Immigration"? If so, we can ask Admin to add.
The topic can be any range from sponsorship, visiting America, rule and regulation, ICE, etc

I had some experiences in helping other esp sponsor, visiting and don't mine sharing.

Hope to expand the knowledge to our community so we don't need to hire lawyer.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
That would be a great idea. One of our relatives and friends will always come across immigration questions. We can definitely gain knowledge from here. :)

Don't test the ICE boy, they even sent a little girl back to Cambodia for having ectasy at a party.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
That sounds great(y) :)

kalyann

Commoner
I am looking to sponsor an innocent shy guy from Cambodia to marry. N e suggestion??
Lolz jk nd sorry for spamming ur post

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Not sure if anyone interest in a new Forum "Immigration"? If so, we can ask Admin to add.
The topic can be any range from sponsorship, visiting America, rule and regulation, ICE, etc

I had some experiences in helping other esp sponsor, visiting and don't mine sharing.

Hope to expand the knowledge to our community so we don't need to hire lawyer.

Hi goupon, all those information can be very helpful for many people who doesn't have all the resource available at their place.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I am looking to sponsor an innocent shy guy from Cambodia to marry. N e suggestion??
you are bad to the bone.. my lovely Kalyann...lol:sneaky:

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP

Can u sponsor me? I fall under that category, Shy and innocent. Plus, I'm still and always a virgin heheheh

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
Hi goupon, all those information can be very helpful for many people who doesn't have all the resource available at their place.

I don't mind writing it and link to documents, I knew one person who told me they charge her $5K just to do the documents and that's not including researching of what they need. Another person did it all wrong and finally come to me. Now they just wait for the interview next month. They asked me how much i will charge them. I told them i work for free for my Khmer community. I even do tax for free heheheh. I fix pc for free and upload movie for free as many of the uploaders here

kalyann

Commoner
I don't mind writing it and link to documents, I knew one person who told me they charge her $5K just to do the documents and that's not including researching of what they need. Another person did it all wrong and finally come to me. Now they just wait for the interview next month. They asked me how much i will charge them. I told them i work for free for my Khmer community. I even do tax for free heheheh. I fix pc for free and upload movie for free as many of the uploaders here
Heyy groupon if u can do that, it wud b great! Over here they charged close to 7g for that kinda labor. U gunna have a lot of bon for helping ppl out

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

Admin will love to have a section for this kind of work. It's nice that you put in extra work for the Khmer community especially with a big family that you have. Some people just do their own thing and go out. We need more people like you around. You guys here motivate me to do lots of thing. This khmerforum has gotten me more productive. :) I gotten a whole big collection of Chinese series thanks to the forum. I will retired happy with all those series to watch at my old age. <3+<3

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
hmm, and here I was going to start a business Application Support for the Khmer community. Not for free though, heh. but nevermind. what other things do you do for free Groupon? Can you help with tax questions?