Home Remedy Hair Mask

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
so I read on the net and watched some of the YouTube videos they were talking about home remedy hair mask that will make your hair softer by using olive oil, avocado and some others stuffs. I really want to believe it in a way but in a way I am kind scare to try. I looking for something to restore my hair back due to the blow dry heat and hot tools. The main thing I want to control my crazy frizz. My hair is very thick and coarse. Believe me I use a lot and I mean a lot of expensive conditioner out there in the market and I still cannot control that crazy frizz. The minute there is humidity I am turning to pre-Diana Ross. You wouldn't recognize me from the back of my head. Does anyone I have any suggestion or the same problem as I am. Please share. <3+<3

ami

Commoner
so I read on the net and watched some of the YouTube videos they were talking about home remedy hair mask that will make your hair softer by using olive oil, avocado and some others stuffs. I really want to believe it in a way but in a way I am kind scare to try. I looking for something to restore my hair back due to the blow dry heat and hot tools. The main thing I want to control my crazy frizz. My hair is very thick and coarse. Believe me I use a lot and I mean a lot of expensive conditioner out there in the market and I still cannot control that crazy frizz. The minute there is humidity I am turning to pre-Diana Ross. You wouldn't recognize me from the back of my head. Does anyone I have any suggestion or the same problem as I am. Please share. <3+<3
just my opinion...make sure u r using an organic products for live oil :D u could go to HOMEVEDA-HOME REMEDIES FOR YOU!for more information in youtube.