Hello! Let Me Ask Some Question ?

vibol

Beggar
I think somthing wrong with corner with love. I think the video is it start with a kiss not corner with love.
Can u fix it ?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I think somthing wrong with corner with love. I think the video is it start with a kiss not corner with love.
Can u fix it ?

I will check with Chenna for you, Vibol dear.

I will alos move this thread to Video Request room, since it is not belong here

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
on Corner With Love, I have checked with Chenna and she stated her DVD cover is corner with love and she is not sure either why it is It starts with a Kiss instead.... We will change the tittle to It starts with a Kiss.

vibol

Beggar
Sorry for spam with this threat but.. can u check out ? king of baking not really full ... and the interest scene is lose... something like that... I'm really really thz you if you can help with this. Because it really really my best movie ever. i'm waiting for your reply this threat.

Many thz

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Sorry for spam with this threat but.. can u check out ? king of baking not really full ... and the interest scene is lose... something like that... I'm really really thz you if you can help with this. Because it really really my best movie ever. i'm waiting for your reply this threat.

Many thz
Dear Vibol,
Do you know which episode is missing, hopefully I can help?
If I remember correctly some of the episodes are missing from the original DVD.. hopefully not those

vibol

Beggar
I wish i can help u with all the part that missing but..
First one is part 13 is missin.
And some part are not in full scenes but i really hard to explain.
I will find out and tell you the duration of the part that have missing