Free Ride From Act Of Stealing, Srok Khmer

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP

10z045v.jpg

Personally, I think it's wrong for that man to abuse him from stealing his goods. What I see is wrong was also the community funding him so much. It's good that they help this kid out but it's too much.. They gave him money, free top school in PP. What I see is wrong was by doing this, they promote kid's theft, the copycat. Other kid(s) will try to do like this kid hoping to get a free-ride.

What do you think?

10z045v.jpg

Personally, I think it's wrong for that man to abuse him from stealing his goods. What I see is wrong was also the community funding him so much. It's good that they help this kid out but it's too much.. They gave him money, free top school in PP. What I see is wrong was by doing this, they promote kid's theft, the copycat. Other kid(s) will try to do like this kid hoping to get a free-ride.

What do you think?
Abuse is wrong, stealing is wrong but hey, this kid was probably starving. Starving is wrong. Let him steal to feed himself, better than starve.
I starved while studying organic chemistry. Trust me, it fucks you up.
give this kid a break and all the other kids, my god what if this was your son or daughter? da fuck

When I was studying organic chemisry, I had to go on foodstamps.
I walked in the DSHS office and told them I was starving.
I was studying about 18 hours a day during this period. I got real good at organic chem after that though lolz.

Haha looking at me now, living a middle class lifestyle :D

btw, I didn't come from a poor family, but I did come from a fuck up family. :banghead:

Hey seriously, can we kill all the "crazy khmer uncles"

Do you not see a trend?

Every problems in Cambodia is caused by "crazy khmer uncles."

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP

10z045v.jpg

What do you think?

The owner of the goods is brutal for beating the kid like that. It's a tough call in a third world country when you're stealing to survive. The community's action was of good faith, but it will definitely promote more stealing.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Abuse is wrong, stealing is wrong but hey, this kid was probably starving. Starving is wrong. Let him steal to feed himself, better than starve.
I starved while studying organic chemistry. Trust me, it fucks you up.
give this kid a break and all the other kids, my god what if this was your son or daughter? da fuck

When I was studying organic chemisry, I had to go on foodstamps.
I walked in the DSHS office and told them I was starving.
I was studying about 18 hours a day during this period. I got real good at organic chem after that though lolz.

Haha looking at me now, living a middle class lifestyle :D

btw, I didn't come from a poor family, but I did come from a fuck up family. :banghead:

I agreed with you Happy. While it's wrong to steal, the boy is in need for help and he was fortunate enough to have people step in to help him. He will have a chance to better himself. It's sad that those kids have to be thrown off the society list because they wanted to stay alive. I don't think it's giving them a reward for stealing, it's just helping out a struggling kid. With that said, just like in America, they need to have places that can help and bring up those kids that needs those help. Nobody wants to steal and be punished, they just want to live, but wasn't lucky enough to be born in a rich family.

It's depressing to see people traveling and eating good but many don't care to step in and give a little to those in needs.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The owner of the goods is brutal for beating the kid like that. It's a tough call in a third world country when you're stealing to survive. The community's action was of good faith, but it will definitely promote more stealing.

I think we will have stealing here too, if there wasn't for food stamp, free medicare, Cal work, unemployment, SSI, disability, churches, etc. If promoted correctly, stealing wouldn't become the needs to survive or promotes bad habits for the society in sork Khmer. What do you think, Rei? :)

While America are rewarding many unemployment workers and single moms, they are keeping society in balance with corruption and also better the lives of many people that do cherish the helps and pay back to society in returns.

Aint noboby want to address the "crazy khmer uncles" problem, huh, ok. whatever...its all good.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Aint noboby want to address the "crazy khmer uncles" problem, huh, ok. whatever...its all good.

I didn't watch the videos or go into details when it comes to depressing shots of other people's lives. Especially in sork Khmer. It's really depressing and sad. I hates those kinds of thing and it'll leave me depress about the world. I don't like to bring those kinds of things up even though I know it's happening. So many things that's out of our control. We can't help everybody. I don't think talking about it will do anything or makes it better. I just wish the best for all of sork Khmer people that are still struggling. That is why my parents or I don't have the joy to visit sork Khmer. I can't enjoy no vacation watching my own people suffer around me. I liked to pass on that, sorry.

Marvelous

Commoner

10z045v.jpg

What do you think?
I think the abuse that has been going on in Cambodia is due to the lack of education. The news always said, they will bring this abuse case to justice, but I am sure they were release the next day. That is why the stories about children got abused in Cambodia has been going on for decades
Every time that I read of a story like this, it makes me appreciate my life and love my children a little more.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I think we will have stealing here too, if there wasn't for food stamp, free medicare, Cal work, unemployment, SSI, disability, churches, etc. If promoted correctly, stealing wouldn't become the needs to survive or promotes bad habits for the society in sork Khmer. What do you think, Rei? :)

While America are rewarding many unemployment workers and single moms, they are keeping society in balance with corruption and also better the lives of many people that do cherish the helps and pay back to society in returns.

Stealing should never be promoted, it's just morally wrong. If you mean promoting help, programs and such, yes.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Stealing should never be promoted, it's just morally wrong. If you mean promoting help, programs and such, yes.

Yes exactly, but with all the donation going to sork Khmer, it's still not doing enough. It's a wild debate but I have to say that money are not going towards what's important enough. While it's important to built a temple and worship, I sees that it's more important that kids shouldn't have to starve. Building the foundation of our youth should stand first in making sork Khmer better. More educated growing up kids will lead to a prosperity country and better government system.

Kids are our future, and it makes my eyes water to see that someone can step up and tell the rest of the country, lets worry about getting these kids help. Sorry, I know this will hit the hearts of you guys out there but why is there money towards Cambodia Voice, shouldn't you put more effort to helping the struggling first?

yeah, by the way, since I'm in no control in no ones money, you are free to do whatever you want with your blink blink. But while kids are still suffering from hunger, sork Khmer shouldn't be enjoying the best of everything by themselves. Just my input of the cruel world. :bag:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I think the abuse that has been going on in Cambodia is due to the lack of education. The news always said, they will bring this abuse case to justice, but I am sure they were release the next day. That is why the stories about children got abused in Cambodia has been going on for decades
Every time that I read of a story like this, it makes me appreciate my life and love my children a little more.

I feel the same Marvelous. I always tell Happy, we have it better then many people in the third world country. While America isn't always fair, it's close to perfect then many places. You won't see a poor person getting any justice in sork Khmer.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
All our khmer children deserved the best in life man, for FREE. fuck that ....

I totally agreed, it's nice that we see eyes to eyes on something Happy. :)
You make me want to cry. It's not fair that those kids has to work so hard just to get a bite of food just because they're born in the wrong side of town. America kids are given many chances because their parents are wealthy. Stealing and lying happens all the times in America, for heaven sake, kids don't know any better. They need to be raised correctly to know so, don't you think?

All the Chinese kids in elementary school here has an Iphone to call their parent. Should kids be promoted with an Iphone just because they have rich parents? During the conservation camp during the war, my dad said he have to steal several times to keep us alive. There wasn't enough to eat. The chances are getting caught and who knows what? But moral doesn't stand in close to trying to be alive.

I will steal to keep myself alive and I will never judge those that wants to stay alive especially kids.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I starved before....

I can't say I ever felt close to starving, I'm not sure. Even when I was in Thailand with my parent, I was too young to remember. But I can say that I felt the super hungry feeling when I stall on eating, and it doesn't feel good. No kids should have to be born to feel that feeling. It's a horrible stage to be in. My stomach hurts badly.

My family always donate to sork Khmer and I just hope that my portion will only goes towards the starving kids. Anything else isn't important to me. I hope that all the new Khmer generation will help continue that donation tradition. Every dollar counts. We don't need to be rich to make a differences in someone's life. Twenty buck will go a long way. I never give lesser then $100 buck each time. I love nice things but I'm willing to share my happiness with my struggling people. I might be very spoiled in many things, but I have so much love for my own people that are struggling. I never have time to go pray at the temple with my parents on a regular but I will always find that money for those donation. I don't care if my kids don't speak Khmer in the future, but I will hate them if they can't give in a few dollar for the struggling Khmer out there.

I will spoil my kids with nice things so I don't mind helping a hopeless kids in need.

I can't say I ever felt close to starving, I'm not sure. Even when I was in Thailand with my parent, I was too young to remember. But I can say that I felt the super hungry feeling when I stall on eating, and it doesn't feel good. No kids should have to be born to feel that feeling. It's a horrible stage to be in. My stomach hurts badly.

My family always donate to sork Khmer and I just hope that my portion will only goes towards the starving kids. Anything else isn't important to me. I hope that all the new Khmer generation will help continue that donation tradition. Every dollar counts. We don't need to be rich to make a differences in someone's life. Twenty buck will go a long way. I never give lesser then $100 buck each time. I love nice things but I'm willing to share my happiness with my struggling people. I might be very spoiled in many things, but I have so much love for my own people that are struggling. I never have time to go pray at the temple with my parents on a regular but I will always find that money for those donation. I don't care if my kids don't speak Khmer in the future, but I will hate them if they can't give in a few dollar for the struggling Khmer out there.

I will spoil my kids with nice things so I don't mind helping a hopeless kids in need.

Let me cont. the story.

At the time i was working in logistics making about 15 dollars an hour + overtime, taking in about 4 grand a month.
I had no bills, living with my mom, and basically all the money I had I didn't know what to do with it, no lie.
I wasn't happy at all. I decided to go back to school, or prepare myself to go back, and I wanted to see if I still "had it."

Cause of the long hours and being tired all the time, I couldnt study. My mind just couldn't do it.
So I quit my job and went on foodstamps. They gave me like 200 a month and then my gf covered the rest.
We were hella broke so it was meager.

But this allow me to study hard and I was able to put in all the hours I needed. But for 3 months, I did starve like no other.
There's were days that I ended up sleeping with nothing in my stomach. Trust me, hunger fucks you up - it damages a lot of stuff.

This is like at least 5 years ago...So I dont really think about it anymore. But I understand hunger and what people go through. :D

I want to make it big one day so I can help my country :D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Stealing can lead to a numerous amount of punishment and that boy took his risk for that portion of food. He took his share of punishment from that cruel man so I felt that he deserves those kind people's help. He pays his dues.

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP

10z045v.jpg

What do you think?
i didnt get to see the video or have the time to read every post..but abusing a kid from stealing is cruel. there r other type of punishment toward thiefs than beating when it comes to minors.
Stealing is just very wrong, nd idc what their purposes are, there r many others way to survive than stealing from others. PPl work hard to make their own living so its not fair that their stuff gets stolen either. Personally, i blame the ppl that reinforces these kind of behaviors nd corrupting the kids innocent mind...and rewarding them for their wrong doings. Who knows what else they gunna teach these kids in the future, prob how to hold guns nd start robbing army....just sayen...reminds me the pic of those young kids holding guns nd killing other innocents for their own needs like in IRaq and africa....