Fight

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
We know that fights happen even in the best of relationships. When it does happen, how do you deal with it? What do you fight about?

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
We know that fights happen even in the best of relationships. When it does happen, how do you deal with it? What do you fight about?
I think the #1 that couple fight with is usually money and time in laws

ami

Commoner
u do nothing by being passive and ask dumb questions...the god dang ppls never changed unless one's willing to choose a different path for better and for kid's sake. :D I thought communication solve problems but it is BS 2 me even u try to kind to ur partner. :(

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
big fight or serious fight shouldnt have happen in a relationship. If that the case, u need to abandon the relationship. U cannot change the person's nature or personalities. It's just a repeated things they do over nd over..ppl tell me ppl fight all the time nd that's it normal. I tell them its not normal, yes we argue over things we don't agree, but fighting all the time is not normal. Ive been in a 17 1/2 yrs relationship nd we never fight...we don't agree on certain things, but we try to work on it till we both comes to a neutral feelings that we both r happy with. Relationship can be tough, lots of sacrifices nd adjusting to one another. Its just depends on how far u r able to take it...
PPl also tell me that if u don't fight that means u dont love each other much to care, i, myself disagree..i just dont c the point of fighting with each other, if ur not happy just leave, life is to short to live in that kinda hole. mayb bcuz im cold hearted nd don't like to take bullshit or perhaps wasting my time with the same repeated things all my life, idk....relationship to me is easy to maintain if u have trust, respect, and love for one another..and accepting the smallest little flaws they have( not flaws that can ptentially harm the relationship), then ur good to go..lol no one is perfect!.always talk things out nd dont hold it to long or hold a grudge nd not talking it out bcuz it only gets worst...

sorry hampster. i didnt realize im off topic lolz...

Reactions: ami

ami

Commoner
big fight or serious fight shouldnt have happen in a relationship. If that the case, u need to abandon the relationship. U cannot change the person's nature or personalities. It's just a repeated things they do over nd over..ppl tell me ppl fight all the time nd that's it normal. I tell them its not normal, yes we argue over things we don't agree, but fighting all the time is not normal. Ive been in a 17 1/2 yrs relationship nd we never fight...we don't agree on certain things, but we try to work on it till we both comes to a neutral feelings that we both r happy with. Relationship can be tough, lots of sacrifices nd adjusting to one another. Its just depends on how far u r able to take it...
PPl also tell me that if u don't fight that means u dont love each other much to care, i, myself disagree..i just dont c the point of fighting with each other, if ur not happy just leave, life is to short to live in that kinda hole. mayb bcuz im cold hearted nd don't like to take bullshit or perhaps wasting my time with the same repeated things all my life, idk....relationship to me is easy to maintain if u have trust, respect, and love for one another..and accepting the smallest little flaws they have( not flaws that can ptentially harm the relationship), then ur good to go..lol no one is perfect!.always talk things out nd dont hold it to long or hold a grudge nd not talking it out bcuz it only gets worst...

sorry hampster. i didnt realize im off topic lolz...
wow...u r married 4 17 1/2 yrs omg..I live with a dude 4 almost 10 yrs...I am ready to drop dead :D

sreymao

Beggar
I've been married to a Vietnamese man for the last 4 years (second time around, lol) and quite frankly, its going great. We fight occassionally over silly things but nothing dramatic. We have one son and our love for him is far more great than our differences. He has a daughter from a previous marriage and you know, we do have our tense moments but nothing is ever perfect. Hopefully this will be my last marriage.

ami

Commoner
I've been married to a Vietnamese man for the last 4 years (second time around, lol) and quite frankly, its going great. We fight occassionally over silly things but nothing dramatic. We have one son and our love for him is far more great than our differences. He has a daughter from a previous marriage and you know, we do have our tense moments but nothing is ever perfect. Hopefully this will be my last marriage.

When I pick a man/fall in love n love at first sign...I look for assertive like a hard worker...I do not really concern about any other stuffs like nationality :D
yeah I have a feeling that's so true when u said "Hopefully this will be my last marriage." :) Happy thanksgiving holiday 2 u n ur family n all ;)

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
big fight or serious fight shouldnt have happen in a relationship.
I agree with you. No fight is ideal. Unfortunately for me, we fight often it seems, and not even over anything serious. I'm getting tired of it, honestly. I guess we don't mesh at all. Looks like I will have to let this relationship go.