English Title Of This Chinese Series

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
rsg4jp.jpg

Anyone upload this yet? If not, i will. What is the English title of this one? Please link me to the cover/wiki.

thx

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I do not recall anyone upload it before…. Thank you so much for sharing… it is one of my favorite..hehehe

LianNiChang

Commoner
VIP
Bong groupon the title is The Patriotic Knights. Another title is Chivalrous Bones and Loyal Heart. It came out 2006 and SPP dubbed it. It is a sequel to Lofty Waters Verdant Bow, takes place about twenty years after.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
Bong groupon the title is The Patriotic Knights. Another title is Chivalrous Bones and Loyal Heart. It came out 2006 and SPP dubbed it. It is a sequel to Lofty Waters Verdant Bow, takes place about twenty years after.

Thanks LianNiChang.. Never knew this was a sequel of Lofty Waters Verdant Bow :) I didn't get a chance to watch this series. Bought it and left alone lolz. I'm not sure if this was by SPP. Probably srok Khmer peep.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Thanks LianNiChang.. Never knew this was a sequel of Lofty Waters Verdant Bow :) I didn't get a chance to watch this series. Bought it and left alone lolz. I'm not sure if this was by SPP. Probably srok Khmer peep.
Based on your image pic, it seems Srok Khmer Voice