Earn Money Online From 10$ To 5000$+ Per Month Without Expense Any Money Just Spend Your Time 10 To

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
$5,000 per month?! $_$ Too bad I don't like to share, heh.
I do like Popeyes chicken though :p

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
That's true. Though I think I have greater chance of making money by inventing stuff than being a youtube star.

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Is this real? Sounds way too easy. . .

MonyK

Commoner
The old saying goes, "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." His only post and he's already trying to get referrals...lol.

Beau

Commoner
Please don't fall for anything like this. If you could make $5000 per month spending 15 minutes a day nobody would need a job. You also wouldn't be telling everyone. Basically he is suggesting if you spend an hour and a half per week you can make thousands of dollars. Riiiiight. The internet is full of spam/scams like this.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
You can make money sharing videos on Youtube, but you'll have to work hard for it. Most of these guides online have ridiculous claims.

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
You can make money sharing videos on Youtube, but you'll have to work hard for it. Most of these guides online have ridiculous claims.

You're right, Rei. Enough views and subscribers on your video, Youtube will start paying you. Becoming famous on youtube will then get you somewhere, a commercial, a job contract, it sounds so good to be true, but it's true.
But like you said, you have to work hard to become expose on Youtube to start getting pay.

Koo

Commoner
Yes you can make $$$ from uploading video on Youtube.Those videos must be your stuff. Profit is based on the number of viewers.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
On youtube, you need to have a certain amount of subscribers first before you can start getting pay by youtube.