Content Price Lock Guide

Ash

Admin
Admin
A simple guide contributors can use to lock their content.

1. Create a New Thread like usual:

contentlock01.jpg

2. Scroll down to Content Restriction section. Select currency (points only) and set your price. In the content box (this is where it hides your contents!), input the URL to your files or HTML code. That is it!

contentlock02.jpg

For Existing Thread:

1. Go to Thread Tools on the top right corner of the first post, and select Edit Thread. Same setup as above.

contentlock03.jpg

Anyone need to make click-able link, this would be the HTML code:

Code:
<a href="http://mylink.com"> Type Anything  Here </a>

You just need to replace "mylink.com" with the link to your files. :)

Questions? Please do post! :)

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

View attachment 2515

2. Scroll down to Content Restriction section. Select currency (points only) and set your price. In the content box (this is where it hides your contents!), input the URL to your files or HTML code. That is it!

View attachment 2516

For Existing Thread:

1. Go to Thread Tools on the top right corner of the first post, and select Edit Thread. Same setup as above.

View attachment 2517

Hi bong, I have an issue with red account. He is already a silver member with no pending and has the credit to purchase the download link. I see that his credit payment went through in the alert so I'm going to manually give him the download link to Mega first. But in the meantime, can you see if there is any error on his side or maybe the system is messing up?

Thanks bong.

http://www.khmerforums.com/threads/brother-under-the-skin-1986.1493/

Reactions: Ash

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

View attachment 2515

View attachment 2516

For Existing Thread:

View attachment 2517

thank so much , Bong pross:)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Bong I was wondering that it would be neat to be able to keep track of what series viewers send credit to. If there is a tally count on the page, it's good to keep track of popular series among viewers on the Khmer forum?

Was wondering if that can be possible in the near future?

Ash

Admin
Admin
Hi bong, I have an issue with red account. He is already a silver member with no pending and has the credit to purchase the download link. I see that his credit payment went through in the alert so I'm going to manually give him the download link to Mega first. But in the meantime, can you see if there is any error on his side or maybe the system is messing up?

Thanks bong.

http://www.khmerforums.com/threads/brother-under-the-skin-1986.1493/

Hello Hunnie, it could be a glitch in the point system. Red is unable to view the download link after the purchase? Can you ask Red to test out a different thread?

Ash

Admin
Admin
Bong I was wondering that it would be neat to be able to keep track of what series viewers send credit to. If there is a tally count on the page, it's good to keep track of popular series among viewers on the Khmer forum?

Was wondering if that can be possible in the near future?

Unfortunately the point system was designed by someone else and the features for locking contents are very limited. I hope it gets improved in the future. However, I have enabled ability for members to view purchase count. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Unfortunately the point system was designed by someone else and the features for locking contents are very limited. I hope it gets improved in the future. However, I have enabled ability for members to view purchase count. :)

Thanks bong, really appreciated it.

Ash

Admin
Admin
You welcome @Hunnie.

For everyone's information, you can use HTML in your content box in case you need to make your link click-able. For security reason, only members of certain ranks will be able to lock their contents.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
You welcome @Hunnie.

For everyone's information, you can use HTML in your content box in case you need to make your link click-able. For security reason, only members of certain ranks will be able to lock their contents.

Hi bong, Aseilym ask about a drama request list. He wanted to know if you will be making one, but I'm not sure what it is, so I'm copying his message here to see if you know anything about it?

"just another question hunnie, will the admin work with the request drama list? as last time I saw by you one about the list of request of drama but when I want to check it again , It doesn't have. For me, I think it is good idea to see all the request drama is added or not? for example we should have public request drama, such some people can find it easily, or the user can make official request. ... I know that u Hunnei is great of post drama , but may be sometime you can find those drama or not and other user already have it, so can post it , such may be theary already has it. I hope you can understand my question or request."

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Ash

Admin
Admin

Code:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

Code:

Thanks for the code bong. It helps saves me searching time. :)

Ash

Admin
Admin
Hi bong, Aseilym ask about a drama request list. He wanted to know if you will be making one, but I'm not sure what it is, so I'm copying his message here to see if you know anything about it?

"just another question hunnie, will the admin work with the request drama list? as last time I saw by you one about the list of request of drama but when I want to check it again , It doesn't have. For me, I think it is good idea to see all the request drama is added or not? for example we should have public request drama, such some people can find it easily, or the user can make official request. ... I know that u Hunnei is great of post drama , but may be sometime you can find those drama or not and other user already have it, so can post it , such may be theary already has it. I hope you can understand my question or request."

It sounded like Aseilym wanted a better way to organize the requests. Sometimes members cannot tell if a request has already been fulfilled or not, and they spend more time browsing for it. There are some solutions we can work on.

I will unstick the request thread from the top; it is better to make individual thread for each request.

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Code:

thank, bong pross
paoun will try it out.... hopefully paoun get it correctly..hhehhe

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Bong pross Ash,
Paoun was wondering if bong could the word " Credit Points " after you need 200

upload_2014-9-4_12-15-44.png

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

Code:

Bong can you check this link. I put what you told me on the code, or at least I though its that way. But members said its not working in the format I put the download link in. I have to go back and fix all my download thread because I did them all in the same format.

http://www.khmerforums.com/threads/virtues-of-harmony-ancient-part-v.1577/