Christmas Trees

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Do you prefer/like fake Christmas tree or the real one?
Are you going to be getting a Christmas tree this year?

Post any Christmas tree picture/story that you wants to share. :D

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The Christmas tree is one thing that makes Christmas time so enjoying. The lights is just so beautiful to look at. My sister bought a blue Christmas tree for the family and we been using it for about three years now. We are still going to use the same tree again this year. I prefer the fake tree because it doesn't leave mess like the real tree will. Sometimes the real tree has bug living on them. It's also a waste to keep cutting tree every year just for Christmas time when we can have lots of trees for oxygen instead. Those cut tree just end up in the trash can. We also save lots of money reusing the fake Christmas tree. :D

Animated_christmas_Tree(1).gif

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I love Christmas tree, but it has to be a wake one. I just cannot stand the smell of the real Christmas tree, plus I don't have time to check to make sure the water doesn't run out.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I do agree with you, hunnie. I might get a new one this year,since my old one is not in a good shape

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
704216xikbyyqj58.gif

2931391te5u65c4yh.gif

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I love Christmas tree, but it has to be a wake one. I just cannot stand the smell of the real Christmas tree, plus I don't have time to check to make sure the water doesn't run out.

I never have a chance to see how the tree would smell like sitting in the house all day, you bring up a good point.
Didn't though about having to add water for them either. Seems like more work for me if I have a real tree. :D

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I usually get a real tree for christmas, my wife likes nobles. Since we don't have a lot of room for a real tree anymore, we bought a fake one 3 years ago. It actually looks nice and close to a real one. This way we don't have to worry about watering the tree, setting it up and getting rid of it after the holidays. In the long run we will save money by using a fake tree.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I usually get a real tree for christmas, my wife likes nobles. Since we don't have a lot of room for a real tree anymore, we bought a fake one 3 years ago. It actually looks nice and close to a real one. This way we don't have to worry about watering the tree, setting it up and getting rid of it after the holidays. In the long run we will save money by using a fake tree.

I notice some people would decorate their planted tree in front of their house to replace buying the cut ones. It's nice to not waste a decent tree and put it in the trash can later. (y)

Christmes-Scene-Animated-christmas-16186043-440-330.gif

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
wondering what is Real Christmas tree smell like:sneaky:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
A real Christmas tree can fill a room with that all-too-noticeable pine tree scent.

Depending on your living situation, you may not be able to have a real Christmas tree inside of your house. Taking care of a real Christmas tree can also be a pain. Artificial Christmas trees are easy to take care of and can be used over and over again. When you have an artificial Christmas tree, however, you lose out on the real Christmas tree smell. Fortunately for artificial Christmas tree owners, there are options you can take to simulate the real Christmas tree smell in your house.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
wondering what is Real Christmas tree smell like:sneaky:

Video: Two families find live snakes hiding in Christmas trees

Two families, one living in North Carolina and the other from Idaho, were in for a fright when they spotted snakes slithering through the branches of their newly decorated Christmas trees.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Create a Real Christmas Tree Smell in Your Home

Create a Real Christmas Tree Smell Option 1: Christmas tree candle
Depending on the size of the Christmas tree candle and how often you burn the candle, this option can add a real Christmas tree smell to a room for the entire holiday season. During the Christmas season, you can find Christmas tree candles in a variety of stores, including department stores, pharmacies and 99 cent/dollar stores. My personal favorites are the Christmas tree candles from Yankee Candle.
Create a Real Christmas Tree Smell Option 2: Oil burner
Oil burners are basically the same concept as the Christmas tree candles. You're still burning something that gives off a real Christmas tree smell. Depending on how much oil you use, though, the real Christmas tree scent can be stronger than what you'll find when burning a candle. As Christmas approaches, you can buy Christmas tree burning oil from Yankee Candle, Bath and Body Works and online.
Create a Real Christmas Tree Smell Option 3: Christmas tree ornaments
These ornaments actually add a real Christmas tree smell to your artificial Christmas tree. Unlike sprays that need to be used over and over again (and aren't too good for the air in your home), you hang these ornaments once and forget about them. There are a wide variety of scented Christmas ornaments that can be found in department stores during the holiday season. Scented Christmas ornaments can also be purchased on Amazon.
Create a Real Christmas Tree Smell Option 4: Diffuser
Unlike the candles and burners, there is no fire needed when using a Christmas tree diffuser. Simply set the diffuser in the room that has the Christmas tree to add a real Christmas tree smell inside of that room. Christmas candles come out around Christmas in July but you're more likely to see Christmas diffusers in stores after Halloween. These can be found in stores that sell Christmas candles as well as online.
Create a Real Christmas Tree Smell Option 5: Incense
Christmas tree incense is ideal if you place your Christmas tree inside of a larger room as the incense creates a stronger scent than what you'll experience with a candle or oil burner. You won't find Christmas tree incense in many department stores but you should be able to pick some up at a candle store. If you can't find the incense in store, you can always look on the Internet.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
My wife uses pine scented candles for the smell of a real tree. She likes the Diamond Candle brand. The brand has random rings in the candles ranging from $5 - $5,000.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
My wife uses pine scented candles for the smell of a real tree. She likes the Diamond Candle brand. The brand has random rings in the candles ranging from $5 - $5,000.

Hmm, thanks for the interesting information. (y)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Wow up to $5,000 $_$