Bodyguard Series?

khonlay

Commoner
Does anyone have the Bodyguard series with Kenny Ho?
I think they were: Jade Doll, Cryptic Crystal, & Heavenly Charm

lovepink

Commoner
If you are talking about bodyguard jade doll. I think it is already uploaded on khmerave and someone provided the download links to the series already. It should be in the Chinese section.

khonlay

Commoner
If you are talking about bodyguard jade doll. I think it is already uploaded on khmerave and someone provided the download links to the series already. It should be in the Chinese section.

Yea i saw that one but its the remake. I'm looking for the one starring Kenny Ho, there should b 3 seasons. The 1st series was Jade Dolls, 2nd Cryptic Crystal, and 3rd Heavenly Charm. I think that version was better, great action, cast was good and storyline wasn't boring.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

smey

Commoner
VIP
Yeah all share it no problem it's atv don't know what section to put it in but let me finish my previous upload then I can start a new project

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Yeah all share it no problem it's atv don't know what section to put it in but let me finish my previous upload then I can start a new project
you can post it at KhmerAve, Smey dear
and thanks for sharing<3+<3

smey

Commoner
VIP
Yaayy...thanks can't wait. :D:D(y)(y)
Hi guys all be posting up part 2 and 3 part 1 u guys might have to wait cause I totally forgot that I lend it to someone to watch when they are finish I will post it up in the meantime all be posting some tvb series on top to