Atv The Supersword Lady 1986 Starring Moon Lee

Dario

Beggar
Just wondering if anyone have this series? its a pretty rare series, I'm not even sure if khmer dubbed this series.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Just wondering if anyone have this series? its a pretty rare series, I'm not even sure if khmer dubbed this series.
I might have it , but let me check my DVD first before making promised

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
LMAO ....I guess you got enough to start a collection by now. Time to put on the book shelves.

no money for book shelves, it's really time consuming to find the right book shelves. Plus I have kids living here, my dvd needs to be hiding. ;) They will take them to play blocks, make a big stacks or push them off the shelves. :D

no money for book shelves, it's really time consuming to find the right book shelves. Plus I have kids living here, my dvd needs to be hiding. ;) They will take them to play blocks, make a big stacks or push them off the shelves. :D
lol You can always buy a treasure chest and put a lock on it. I got mines at Ross to put my dog toys away. Or you could leave them in your closet eh? I miss living with kids. I had a baby cousin named Timmy, I haven't seen in almost a decade after my falling out with his parents.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
lol You can always buy a treasure chest and put a lock on it. I got mines at Ross to put my dog toys away. Or you could leave them in your closet eh? I miss living with kids. I had a baby cousin named Timmy, I haven't seen in almost a decade after my falling out with his parents.

I put most of them in my computer table but it's full already. The rest is around and on my table. My collection keeps growing though, because I tried to fulfill any requests that other uploader isn't able to get. I think I'm good for now, I'll throw away some junk to put my dvd. It's a good thing I'm not working with Thai and Korean series, I'll really have no place to walk. :D

I see lots of Thai series at the video store. :eek:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
wow I'm a bit surprised you have that series, how's the dubbing?

I think the dubbing is like Drunken Fist, the voice they used for her in there is the same in the Supersword Lady. I'm used to it since I watch it when I'm little, but I'm not sure what your preference is. :)

I would say it's good dubbing if you ask me. We'll wait to see if theary has it to post, if not I can help post it.

Dario

Beggar
Actually the dubbing from Drunken Fist is top tier dubbing lol... I like it, as long its from the dubbers who dubs LOCH 82, Return of Condor Heroes 83, HSDS 86, Grand Canal, Chor Lau Heung 84, etc. ( You know what dubbing I'm talking bout)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Actually the dubbing from Drunken Fist is top tier dubbing lol... I like it, as long its from the dubbers who dubs LOCH 82, Return of Condor Heroes 83, HSDS 86, Grand Canal, Chor Lau Heung 84, etc. ( You know what dubbing I'm talking bout)

Hmm, I will put the series on to check which dubbing they really used for her in sword lady, I don't want to give you the wrong information. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I was wrong, her voice is not like the Drunken Fist. This voice they used for her in sword lady is new to her. But it's pretty good. It does not sound bad at all. The girl speak clear and not rude sounding like some oldies. I can't recall who has this voice since I haven't watch any oldies for a long while, never find the time. But it's one of the good lead girl voice. But the guy lead voice in here is the same like what they used for the Yang Family for Andy Lau role.

I would say it's top notch voice for that time period. :)

Dario

Beggar
Well I'm assuming its probably TVB The Foundation dubbing? Although its not the best, but its not that bad either.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Well I'm assuming its probably TVB The Foundation dubbing? Although its not the best, but its not that bad either.

I just checked The Foundation, it's not the same dubber, at least for the lead. I only listen to the lead voice dubber so :).

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Dear Dario,
please check it out if this is the correct version

LianNiChang

Commoner
VIP
Hunnie how is the quality for your copy? I have been searching around for a good copy but mine is only so-so. Mine is 3 disc, it is about the same as the above, but my third disc is super pixelated I can barely see anything. These voices are not the best, they also dubbed Jigong I and II, Spirit of the Sword 79, The Sword of Fury 79, Reincarnated 1978, Dragon Strikes 79, all are ATV. I wished it was the group that dubbed Drunken Fist.

Dario

Beggar
ahhh these guys dubbed TVB The Dragon Sword, their dubbing is not that great =/ but thanks theary for uploading that clip to let me hear the voice :D , IMO the best male voice is Chor Lau Heung 83 voice then Zhang Wuji 86 voice , wish those guys still dubbed series now =(

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hunnie how is the quality for your copy? I have been searching around for a good copy but mine is only so-so. Mine is 3 disc, it is about the same as the above, but my third disc is super pixelated I can barely see anything. These voices are not the best, they also dubbed Jigong I and II, Spirit of the Sword 79, The Sword of Fury 79, Reincarnated 1978, Dragon Strikes 79, all are ATV. I wished it was the group that dubbed Drunken Fist.

Hmm, my first disc is better than the one in the clip, it's more clear but not the best either. My last disc isn't as good as the first disc, but it's watchable. I can put it to Mega for you if you want? Do you want the ISO file or the MP4 file?