Adding Videos To Khmer Avenue

Ash

Admin
Admin
This is only a general guide.

1. You must add an album first. Otherwise, your videos will not show up on Khmer Avenue.
How: On the very top menu, select "Add Album."

2. Enter the title for your video album.

3. Add an image to your video album.
How: Click on the "Add Image" button. When a window pop ups, click on "upload files" and then, "select files." Pick an image from your desktop.

4. Add a video code.
How: If you are adding a direct link or video from Youtube, paste the URL in the "Video Link" box. If you are adding multi lines of codes or embed codes from Daily Motion, Vimeo, etc., use the "Embed Code" box.

5. Select a category for your album.
Tips: Select "Featured" to show your video album on the front page of Khmer Avenue.

6. Add a tag.
Important: If you are adding a series, you will need to use a unique tag to group all your videos together. The tags should be short word(s) related to your video. Avoid using space and use the same exact tags for all related videos.

7. Finally, click "Publish" and you're done!

Important: Only use Album for first episode. Use "Add Video" for second episodes and on.

Video credit to KhmerBross

KhmerBross

Commoner
This is only a general guide.

1. You must add an album first. Otherwise, your videos will not show up on Khmer Avenue.
How: On the very top menu, select "Add Album."

2. Enter the title for your video album.

3. Add an image to your video album.
How: Click on the "Add Image" button. When a window pop ups, click on "upload files" and then, "select files." Pick an image from your desktop.

4. Add a video code.
How: If you are adding a direct link or video from Youtube, paste the URL in the "Video Link" box. If you are adding multi lines of codes or embed codes from Daily Motion, Vimeo, etc., use the "Embed Code" box.

5. Select a category for your album.
Tips: Select "Featured" to show your video album on the front page of Khmer Avenue.

6. Add a tag.
Important: If you are adding a series, you will need to use a unique tag to group all your videos together. The tags should be short word(s) related to your video. Avoid using space and use the same exact tags for all related videos.

7. Finally, click "Publish" and you're done!

Important: Only use Album for first episode. Use "Add Video" for second episodes and on.

Thank you for reading. :)

Watch this video

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
wow big thank Admin and KhmerBross
let's try it then hehe :) I won't be lost....I hope :roflmao::p

Ash

Admin
Admin
KhmerBross, thank you for the video. I have included on my first post as well.

wow big thank Admin and KhmerBross
let's try it then hehe :) I won't be lost....I hope :roflmao::p

You're welcome. You won't be lost with our help. :)

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Another question
When you add the video image, how come is only the first who have the image? When i try to put the image for ep 01, it's keep said no image. ^^;;

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Another question
When you add the video image, how come is only the first who have the image? When i try to put the image for ep 01, it's keep said no image. ^^;;
Congratulation on adding your first video Yume. :D

For the pictures, every time you want the image to show up for the specific episode, you'll have to re-upload a new image. If you use the same image already in the gallery, it won't work. I blame the admin lol.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Very helpful guide.
Video even more helpful.
Thanks everyone for putting in the effort in helping new uploaders. :)