2015 What Is Your Wish !!!!

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
Hi everyone,

First, Happy New Year !!!! all my best wishes of good health, good luck, of wealthy and have success to what you enterprise !!!

This topic will be especially dedicate to welcome this new year of 2015 !!!!
you can post your wishes, your pictures of the new year party ....

:D:sneaky:

ami

Commoner
Hi everyone,

First, Happy New Year !!!! all my best wishes of good health, good luck, of wealthy and have success to what you enterprise !!!

first, happy new yr 2 u & good health, luck, wealthy, etc ;)
well, wish for more money(work) to pay bill :D i take it back wish for NO MORE SNOW :D

Last edited:

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
well, wish for more money(work) to pay bill :D second, happy new yr 2 u & good health, luck, wealthy, etc ;)
thank you !!! I wish you a lot of money !!!! to pay your bill ... and have a good healthy (it is the most important) and a very good luck in this year of 2015
:cool::cool:

Reactions: ami

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Hi everyone,

Here in America, we ask for a New Year's Resolution. I'm guessing in France, people ask for a wish.

Common American New Year's resolutions:

-Lose 50 pounds.
-Get out of debt.
-No more fried food.
-Quit smoking. Stop drinking.
-Spend more time with family.

This shit is depressing. And 100% of the people I know, who has made these resolutions, don't fulfill their goals.

I'm starting to like the French culture. I like wishes. It's like having a genie. Hell, I know wishes don't come true, but it sounds more fun.

Well, my wish to have an island of my own. Is this too much to ask for?

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
Here in America, we ask for a New Year's Resolution. I'm guessing in France, people ask for a wish.

Common American New Year's resolutions:

-Lose 50 pounds.
-Get out of debt.
-No more fried food.
-Quit smoking. Stop drinking.
-Spend more time with family.

This shit is depressing. And 100% of the people I know, who has made these resolutions, don't fulfill their goals.

I'm starting to like the French culture. I like wishes. It's like having a genie. Hell, I know wishes don't come true, but it sounds more fun.

Well, my wish to have an island of my own. Is this too much to ask for?

Hi bro, in fact in France too, people made resolution for every new year and the wish is a common pratic too !!!

You are right about French culture, they have all kinds of old pratic and tradition !!! and wish/resolution for the new year is in this case !!!
Resolution = the goals made by yourselfe and you will try to fulfill these.
Wish = if the Lord could give some helps it will be great

I wish I will win loto (Euromillion) then I will buy an island (before that you have one :p) and I will make a private resort on MY island !!!! :)

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Every year I wish that I become a millionaire and every year my wish is not realized. Should I stop wishing?

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I wish I will win loto (Euromillion) then I will buy an island (before that you have one :p) and I will make a private resort on MY island !!!! :)
Invite me over when that happens. I'll bring lots of pretty girls. Hehehehe

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
Every year I wish that I become a millionaire and every year my wish is not realized. Should I stop wishing?
Hi bro, don't stop !!! you need to try harder !!!! :D and with purer heart if possible :whistling:(y) ( I know you have so much sin in your body !!!:hungover:)

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Well, at least I know where your minds are at ha